Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Location: Buick Drive - Behind Twin City Buick
Direct Telephone: (865) 970-7920
|The collision repair center is equipped to repair any make or model of vehicle. We do free estimates and work with all insurance companies. Our technicians are ASE and I-Car certified in all phases of vehicle accident repair. We offer a lifetime warranty on the repair and refinish work done in our shop. Please call if we can be of any service to you.|
About Our Body Shop
- Twin City employs only certified Technicians, who are specially trained to repair your vehicle.
- Our Collision Center utilizes the most advance paint and frame equipment in order to restore your vehicle to factory-new condition
- Twin City guarantees that you will be 100% satisfied with the quality of our work.
- Our Collision Center offers genuine replacement parts perfectly matched to your vehicle and manufactured to the highest standards with a lifetime guarantee on sheet metal.
- Twin City is bonded and insured to protect you and your vehicle.
2. YOU MAY HAVE THE SHOP OF YOUR CHOICE make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by your insurance company or claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damage prior to repairing them.
3. ONLY YOU, THE VEHICLE OWNER, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
4. REPAIR ESTIMATES WILL VARY. A lower estimate may not include necessary things. It's your vehicle; make sure it's repaired to your satisfaction.
5. YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WANTS your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
6. THE VEHICLE IS BEING REPAIRED FOR YOU, the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.
7. TWIN CITY STANDS READY TO ASSIST YOU in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.
In Case of an Accident:
2. Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
3. Do not discuss the accident with anyone except police or your insurance company. Do not pay the other party.
4. Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witnesses.
5. If your vehicle is not driveable, have it taken to Twin City Collision Repair Center as soon as possible.
6. Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs.